Shebang Mobile Network review
Mobile phones are important devices in our contemporary lives and this is due to the communicative importance needed. Many mobile networks emerge to satisfy the communication needs of people and in it, they try to offer the best offers in order to gain more subscribers. In the UK, the leading mobile network is Shebang as it claims to be the mobile phone network for everyone. It is also said as being the only mobile network in the United Kingdom to present deals with no credit checks involved.
The network is a special selling point subscribers that give out restricted credit for people with a poor history of credit. It has gained a number of industry awards and it also gives amongst the lowest tariffs in the market. Looking at the Shebang Mobile Network Review, it will prove if this is really a great choice for varied subscribers.
Pay Monthly Plan
You should not be stopped from being allowed to have a new pay monthly mobile phone if you have a bad credit. You can apply for the multiple choices in the Shebang Network and get an array of classy Smartphones that are available in the 12 month no credit check price contracts. Whichever economic class you belong to, you will be assured of getting a handset in the pay monthly contract.
If you have been in the network for only 6 months, you will be able to upgrade to a 24-month plan that includes one of the trendy Smartphones that include the, Samsung S4, iPhone 5 or the water-proof Sony Xperia Z.
The 12-month no credit check plan brands are;
- Nokia C2-01 that is worth £23 per month
- Nokia 301 that costs you £36 per month
- LG Optimus L1 II Black charged at £36 per month and
- The LG Optimus L1 II White at £36 per month.
Offer on Sim Only Contracts
There are several SIM only plans that are available on the Network which include:
- Rolling Primary 100 Plan - It charges only £5 and comes with 100 minutes, 100 texts with 100MB.
- Rolling Core 100 Plan - This plan is slightly higher and is worth £15 per month and is a package of 100 minutes, 3000 text and 500MB data bundles.
- Rolling Super 2000 Plan - This is the executive Plan that costs £34 and comes packaged with 2000 minutes, 3000text and 1GB data bundles.
Based on this Shebang Mobile Network Review, it is evident that it is a genuine Network that will ensure every subscriber is catered for and that they get what they want in accordance of their budget.